Medellí, June 18 (RHC)-- Cuba and Colombia have signed two agreements to expand and strengthen bilateral trade relations.
The documents were signed in Medellín, Colombia, by Cuban Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca and Colombian Minister of Trade, Industry and Tourism María Claudia Lacouture.
The first provides strengthened exchanges and cooperation between agencies from both countries that promote export and investment opportunities.
A second agreement provides for the elimination of tariffs for a wide variety of Colombian products exported to Cuba, including oil, cereals, heavy machinery, equipment, dairy products and fertilizers.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 875
- online: 176
- total: 3834845