Medellí, June 18 (RHC)-- Cuba and Colombia have signed two agreements to expand and strengthen bilateral trade relations.
The documents were signed in Medellín, Colombia, by Cuban Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca and Colombian Minister of Trade, Industry and Tourism María Claudia Lacouture.
The first provides strengthened exchanges and cooperation between agencies from both countries that promote export and investment opportunities.
A second agreement provides for the elimination of tariffs for a wide variety of Colombian products exported to Cuba, including oil, cereals, heavy machinery, equipment, dairy products and fertilizers.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 2428
- online: 117
- total: 4464914