Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- Moreno Padilla, a senior natural resources and environment specialist with Canada's Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development, has described as excellent cooperation ties between his country and Cuba in the common fight against climate change.
In the context of the 12th International Seminar and Conference on Canadian Studies, Padilla recalled that during last year's visit to Havana by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, an agreement was signed aimed at strengthening the fruit production cycle here in Cuba. He added that the agreement provides for Canada supplying Cuba with the necessary tools to better adapt the country's agricultural sector to climate variables.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3540
- today: 3041
- online: 153
- total: 5755415