Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- Moreno Padilla, a senior natural resources and environment specialist with Canada's Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development, has described as excellent cooperation ties between his country and Cuba in the common fight against climate change.
In the context of the 12th International Seminar and Conference on Canadian Studies, Padilla recalled that during last year's visit to Havana by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, an agreement was signed aimed at strengthening the fruit production cycle here in Cuba. He added that the agreement provides for Canada supplying Cuba with the necessary tools to better adapt the country's agricultural sector to climate variables.
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- RHC's segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- CEPAL: extreme poverty grows in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3224
- today: 3027
- online: 133
- total: 5540804