Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- Moreno Padilla, a senior natural resources and environment specialist with Canada's Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development, has described as excellent cooperation ties between his country and Cuba in the common fight against climate change.
In the context of the 12th International Seminar and Conference on Canadian Studies, Padilla recalled that during last year's visit to Havana by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, an agreement was signed aimed at strengthening the fruit production cycle here in Cuba. He added that the agreement provides for Canada supplying Cuba with the necessary tools to better adapt the country's agricultural sector to climate variables.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4738
- today: 3264
- online: 166
- total: 6773820