Havana, January 25 (RHC)-- Moreno Padilla, a senior natural resources and environment specialist with Canada's Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development, has described as excellent cooperation ties between his country and Cuba in the common fight against climate change.
In the context of the 12th International Seminar and Conference on Canadian Studies, Padilla recalled that during last year's visit to Havana by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, an agreement was signed aimed at strengthening the fruit production cycle here in Cuba. He added that the agreement provides for Canada supplying Cuba with the necessary tools to better adapt the country's agricultural sector to climate variables.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 4311
- online: 138
- total: 7002780