Donald Trump denies findings of National Climate Report. Photo: Reuters
Washington, November 28 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has said he does not believe the findings in last week’s government report on climate change.
Thirteen federal agencies contributed to the report, which warns that human-driven climate change threatens to shrink the U.S. economy by as much as ten percent by 2100, while increasing extreme weather events, destroying infrastructure, worsening air quality, destroying crops and leading to more frequent disease outbreaks.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 2733
- online: 126
- total: 5436635