Donald Trump denies findings of National Climate Report. Photo: Reuters
Washington, November 28 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has said he does not believe the findings in last week’s government report on climate change.
Thirteen federal agencies contributed to the report, which warns that human-driven climate change threatens to shrink the U.S. economy by as much as ten percent by 2100, while increasing extreme weather events, destroying infrastructure, worsening air quality, destroying crops and leading to more frequent disease outbreaks.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1933
- online: 111
- total: 5863706