Havana, February 11 (RHC) -- The Cuban Culture Ministry, the Cuban Film Art and Industry Institute (ICAIC), the provincial government of Holguín and the government of Gibara are calling to participate at the XVI Gibara International Film Festival (FIC Gibara 2020), to be held from July 5 to 11 in the coastal eastern Cuban city.
The event, chaired by outstanding actor and director Jorge Perugorría, has released a call to all film and audiovisual productions, which will be shown in different competitive and parallel sections, as published by the event’s official website. Original language works, completed from 2018 to the present, may be submitted, with Spanish subtitles and in different categories, such as feature film, short fiction film, documentary feature film, short documentary, animation and video art, unpublished script and film in the making (fiction feature film and documentary). Works must be delivered to the Gibara International Film Festival Office (Calle 23, no.1155, entre 10 y 12, 6to piso, Edificio ICAIC, Vedado, Plaza de la Revolución, La Habana, Cuba, CP 10400). The expiry date is on March 31, 2020.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9107
- today: 3993
- online: 275
- total: 7376563