Spanish-French writer, Ignacio Ramonet, presented Pope Francis I with two of his books: Fidel Castro. Biografía a dos voces and Hugo Chávez. Mi primera vida.
The presentation took place in the framework of the World Popular Movements Encounter underway at the Vatican and called by the Pope, in which organizations of marginalized and excluded people from all over the world participated: including landless peasants, informal urban workers, recyclers, indigenous peoples in struggle, women fighting for their rights, etc… Bolivian President, Evo Morales, was also on hand
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3863
- online: 185
- total: 3852476