Expofair of the Cuban Radio and TV Convention is running to October 30th in Havana. Specialists in audiovisual and radiophonic productions of over 35 countries are part of the delegation attending the event. The expofair has on display materials belonging to companies dedicated to content, supply of technologies, studies of audiences and scenographic productions.
Master lectures, workshops and other events will be the central attraction of the convention. According to Katiuska de Hombre, director of International Relations of the Cuban Institute of Radio and Television (ICRT), the discussions will focus on spreading the past and future of environmental protection.
Other workshops will deal with topics like communications for development, radio and TV production, history and identity in audio-visuals, the environment, investigation and creation, music and digital techniques.
Among the speakers are Alberto Ferrer, secretary general of Ibero-American Educational TV Programming, Jesus Rodríguez, the president of the Community Media Network of the state of Anzoategui in Venezuela and Alejandro Balaguer, the president of the Albatros Media Foundation of Panama.
Organizers have pointed out that a delegation from the Central TV of China will debate topics regarding television programming content and journalism.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 2051
- online: 118
- total: 5945817