In the U.S. state of Alabama, NASCAR drivers and crew members escorted Bubba Wallace at the Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln in a show of solidarity after a noose was found in Wallace’s garage.
Wallace is the only African American driver in NASCAR’s elite Cup Series. Fellow drivers walked Wallace onto the track as they helped push his car.
Wallace later tweeted a selfie with the crowd with the word “Together.” Bubba Wallace recently led a successful campaign to get NASCAR to ban displays of Confederate flags from its events.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6007
- today: 5233
- online: 147
- total: 8265617