Havana, December 1 (RHC)- The Pakistani daily The Express Tribune said the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro is 'a symbol of resistance against U.S. dominance.'
The daily affirms that Fidel stood out as an iconic world leader. It added that under his leadership, Cuba developed health and education systems, which are the envy of many developed countries.
The newspaper recalls Cuba's support for Pakistan, particularly the assistance provided by the Caribbean state to the Asian country in the wake of the devastating earthquake in 2005.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 2764
- online: 154
- total: 5033035