Angolan Vice President Manuel Vicente
Havana, December 2 (RHC)-- Angolan Vice President Manuel Vicente has arrived in Havana to attend homage ceremonies to Fidel Castro, to take place in the eastern Cuban city of Santiago de Cuba.
The Angolan official signed the Book of Condolences opened at the Foreign Ministry, where he was received by Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra.
The Angolan vice president, in his note of condolences, praised the participation of Cuba and its historic leader in the independence of Angola.
The African official deposited a floral wreath at the photo of Fidel Castro at the Foreign Ministry.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 1478
- online: 183
- total: 4367491