Angolan Vice President Manuel Vicente
Havana, December 2 (RHC)-- Angolan Vice President Manuel Vicente has arrived in Havana to attend homage ceremonies to Fidel Castro, to take place in the eastern Cuban city of Santiago de Cuba.
The Angolan official signed the Book of Condolences opened at the Foreign Ministry, where he was received by Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra.
The Angolan vice president, in his note of condolences, praised the participation of Cuba and its historic leader in the independence of Angola.
The African official deposited a floral wreath at the photo of Fidel Castro at the Foreign Ministry.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 1297
- online: 178
- total: 4079778