Havana, December 4 (RHC)-- The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Mali, Abdoulaye Diop has described Fidel Castro an exceptional man, who has inspired revolutionaries all over the world.
In writing on the book of condolences at the Headquarters of Cuban Foreign Ministry, Diop said that Fidel's ideas, his life work have and will continue to guide and inspire present and future generations in Cuba and around the world.
The Malian diplomat highlighted Fidel's humanity, his revolutionary spirit and his tireless struggle for independence, sovereignty and justice.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 2810
- online: 166
- total: 5040340