Washington, January 25 (RHC)-- In news from Trump inauguration protests, the legal team behind Friday’s Disrupt J20 actions in Washington, D.C., have sued the police for using excessive force when officers attacked protesters with batons, tear gas, pepper spray and flash-bang grenades "indiscriminately and repeatedly."
Over 200 protesters were arrested last Friday during the inauguration ceremonies of Donald Trump. Nearly all of them are facing a possible 10-year prison sentence after being charged with felony riot. Their cellphones, which were confiscated by police after arrest, have not been returned.
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Qva Libre)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4263
- today: 565
- online: 169
- total: 3989441