Washington, January 25 (RHC)-- In news from Trump inauguration protests, the legal team behind Friday’s Disrupt J20 actions in Washington, D.C., have sued the police for using excessive force when officers attacked protesters with batons, tear gas, pepper spray and flash-bang grenades "indiscriminately and repeatedly."
Over 200 protesters were arrested last Friday during the inauguration ceremonies of Donald Trump. Nearly all of them are facing a possible 10-year prison sentence after being charged with felony riot. Their cellphones, which were confiscated by police after arrest, have not been returned.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 1025
- online: 88
- total: 4843162