Tel Aviv, January 22 (RHC)-- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has again threatened Hamas, saying he will teach the Palestinian resistance movement a lesson very soon. Speaking in Tel Aviv, Netanyahu said: "We have a very clear policy and we respond forcefully against whoever hurts us."
The Israeli air force reportedly carried out airstrikes on the besieged Palestinian territory on Sunday and Tuesday night, killing at least two Palestinians and injuring several others.
Gaza has been blockaded since June 2007, a situation that has caused a decline in the standard of living, unprecedented levels of unemployment, and unrelenting poverty. The apartheid regime of Israel denies about 1.7 million people in Gaza their basic rights, such as freedom of movement, jobs that pay proper wages, and adequate healthcare and education.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3898
- today: 2733
- online: 124
- total: 5241165