Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn
Washington, April 4 (RHC)-- In the United States, the Senate Intelligence Committee has reportedly rejected former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s request for immunity in exchange for testimony in the ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.
Another investigation by the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee remains stalled, as the ranking Democrat on the committee, California Congressmember Adam Schiff, accused committee Chair Devin Nunes of attempting to distract the public from the ongoing investigation.
Nunes, who was a member of Trump’s transition team, says the documents indicated Trump or his associates might have been "incidentally" swept up in surveillance carried out by U.S. spy agencies as they conducted foreign surveillance.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3318
- today: 2014
- online: 124
- total: 5955620