Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn
Washington, April 4 (RHC)-- In the United States, the Senate Intelligence Committee has reportedly rejected former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s request for immunity in exchange for testimony in the ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.
Another investigation by the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee remains stalled, as the ranking Democrat on the committee, California Congressmember Adam Schiff, accused committee Chair Devin Nunes of attempting to distract the public from the ongoing investigation.
Nunes, who was a member of Trump’s transition team, says the documents indicated Trump or his associates might have been "incidentally" swept up in surveillance carried out by U.S. spy agencies as they conducted foreign surveillance.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 21
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 20
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 20
- RHC's national and international news stories August 20
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3739
- today: 573
- online: 104
- total: 6272526