New York, April 22 (RHC)-- In the United States, former Fox News star Bill O'Reilly will receive a payout of about $25 million -- equivalent to one year's salary -- after he was fired on Wednesday amid revelations that over a half-dozen women accused him of sexual harassment.
Reports say that Bill O'Reilly's payout follows a $40 million severance package paid to former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes last year, after he was accused of sexual harassment by more than 20 women.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9107
- today: 2780
- online: 186
- total: 7375350