Gaza City, December 23 (RHC)-- Palestinian children in the Gaza Strip have staged a protest in front of the headquarters of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) against U.S. President Donald Trump's recognition of East Jerusalem as the Israeli capital.
The children held banners reading: "Listen Trump: We will pray for Jerusalem," and "Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine" while marching, chanting slogans and waving flags. Some of the young protesters gave speeches, while others listened and voiced their support.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 991
- online: 100
- total: 4943835