Lima, January 12 (RHC)-- In Peru, thousands of protesters marched through the streets of Lima Thursday demanding that President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski step down for pardoning the country’s former dictator, convicted murderer Alberto Fujimori.
At the time of his pardon on Christmas Eve, Fujimori had been imprisoned for crimes including ordering massacres by death squads in the 1990s.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 6382
- online: 131
- total: 7004851