Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
Ramallah, March 28 (RHC) -- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday held both Israel and the United States responsible for the deadlock in the Middle East peace process, the Palestinian state-run news agency WAFA reported.
Abbas' remarks were made in a meeting with the Foreign Minister of Morocco Nasser Bourita in the West Bank city of Ramallah, saying that Israeli measures and unfair U.S. policies are the main reason for bringing the peace process into a deadlock.
Abbas stressed the importance of holding an international peace conference that prepares for a mechanism to resolve the Palestinian cause based on international resolutions that would lead to establishing a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital.
Abbas also renewed his calls on the importance of the Arab position that backs the Palestinians who are demanding their legitimate rights and who oppose the language of dictation and threats, which aim to liquidate the Palestinian cause.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 6014
- online: 223
- total: 8077916