Trump's Hollywood star gets the ax. Photo: AP
Los Angeles, August 8 (RHC)-- In the U.S. state of California, the West Hollywood City Council passed a resolution calling for the removal of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame honoring U.S. President Donald Trump. The star was installed in a ceremony for the then-businessman in 2007.
The council does not have the authority to remove the star itself, but a staff report on the resolution said members would recommend removal to the city of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Last month, a man severely damaged the star with a pickax.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1911
- online: 113
- total: 5958527