Washington, August 11 (RHC)-- The Donald Trump administration has admitted that it has still not reunited 559 children immigration officials forcibly separated from their parents at the border. The hundreds of children are still in government custody more than two weeks after a court-imposed deadline requiring the Trump administration to reunite all of the separated families.
The separation of families has sparked massive condemnation and protest, including an Instagram campaign called “Dear Ivanka,” in which celebrities, including Amy Schumer and Chelsea Handler, are calling on the president’s daughter and senior White House adviser to take action on the ongoing crisis of family separation.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5747
- today: 2393
- online: 179
- total: 8256770