Washington, August 11 (RHC)-- The Donald Trump administration has admitted that it has still not reunited 559 children immigration officials forcibly separated from their parents at the border. The hundreds of children are still in government custody more than two weeks after a court-imposed deadline requiring the Trump administration to reunite all of the separated families.
The separation of families has sparked massive condemnation and protest, including an Instagram campaign called “Dear Ivanka,” in which celebrities, including Amy Schumer and Chelsea Handler, are calling on the president’s daughter and senior White House adviser to take action on the ongoing crisis of family separation.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 1729
- online: 171
- total: 6657596