Washington, March 10 (RHC)-- A U.S. Army general accused of sexual assault has pleaded guilty to three lesser charges. Brigadier General Jeffrey A. Sinclair has admitted to adultery, asking junior female officers for nude photos and possessing pornography while deployed in Afghanistan.
General Sinclair will continue to fight assault charges and says he wants to face his accuser in court.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3543
- today: 642
- online: 111
- total: 6391943