Washington, March 10 (RHC)-- A U.S. Army general accused of sexual assault has pleaded guilty to three lesser charges. Brigadier General Jeffrey A. Sinclair has admitted to adultery, asking junior female officers for nude photos and possessing pornography while deployed in Afghanistan.
General Sinclair will continue to fight assault charges and says he wants to face his accuser in court.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3730
- today: 2704
- online: 122
- total: 6047266