Demonstrators march to end violence against women. Photo: EFE
Paris, November 26 (RHC)-- People marched in cities across the world over the weekend to mark the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women, commemorated every November 25th.
Marches took place in countries including Greece, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Italy, Spain and France, with some bringing out tens of thousands of people demanding an end to sexual violence, domestic violence and the suppression of reproductive rights.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Former Cuban ambassador to Namibia says US trying to repeat in other nations what it's been doing against Cuba for so long
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7664
- today: 6392
- online: 187
- total: 7303902