Washington, October 8 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump has signed a a proclamation that will deny visas to immigrants who can’t afford to purchase health insurance within 30 days of their arrival to the United States.
Under Trump’s plan, which is set to take place on November 3, immigrants will also be shut out from subsidies under the Affordable Care Act.
In response, the immigrant advocacy group United We Dream tweeted: “Our healthcare system is shot and the Trump administration knows this. This is another economic and racist attack on a community who deserves healthcare in the first place.”
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11521
- today: 2164
- online: 124
- total: 7032535