Washington, November 7 (RHC)-- A U.S. federal judge has voided the Donald Trump administration’s so-called "conscience rule" -- which would have allowed healthcare workers to refuse to offer medical care to patients, including abortions, if the procedures conflicted with the healthcare worker’s private religious beliefs.
The rule would have also allowed these medical workers to refuse to refer patients to other healthcare providers who could carry out the procedures. The now-voided rule was part of the Trump administration’s broader effort to limit access to abortion.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5174
- today: 2426
- online: 187
- total: 8273257