Gaza City, July 15 (RHC)-- Thousands of Gazans have fled their homes amid a relentless Israeli bombing campaign that’s now killed more than 190 people, most of them civilians, since it began a week ago.
The United Nations estimates more than 80 percent of the dead are civilian, of whom 20 percent are children --- at least 36 dead. More than 1,200 Palestinians have been wounded, nearly two-thirds women and children.
And more than 940 homes have reportedly been severely damaged or destroyed, some 400,000 people are without electricity, and 17,000 people are displaced.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.20
- Cuban diplomat unmasks US agents before EU Parliament
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #27
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8346
- today: 7468
- online: 202
- total: 7328020