Freetown, August 1 (RHC)-- In West Africa, the official death toll from the worst Ebola outbreak in history has risen to 729 with more than 1,300 people afflicted.
The World Health Organization has announced a $100 million plan to combat the virus. Sierra Leone has seen the most cases -– about 500 so far. And the health ministry spokesperson there said the country is facing a shortage in medical staff.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1376
- online: 178
- total: 4105486