Freetown, August 1 (RHC)-- In West Africa, the official death toll from the worst Ebola outbreak in history has risen to 729 with more than 1,300 people afflicted.
The World Health Organization has announced a $100 million plan to combat the virus. Sierra Leone has seen the most cases -– about 500 so far. And the health ministry spokesperson there said the country is facing a shortage in medical staff.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 1168
- online: 112
- total: 4932941