Doctors Without Borders has criticized the measure, saying: "Forced quarantines and lockdowns are driving people underground and jeopardizing the trust between people and health providers."
In related news, in Guinea, eight bodies have been found after a team of Ebola health educators and journalists went missing in a remote area. The team was attacked with rocks by residents when they arrived in the village earlier this week. A government spokesperson told Reuters the victims were found in a latrine.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8873
- today: 1979
- online: 167
- total: 7383422