United Nations, September 24 (RHC)-- World leaders have wrapped up a one-day day United Nations summit on climate change with pledges to tackle global warming but no binding commitments.
On Tuesday, world leaders set goals including stopping tropical deforestation by 2030, improving food production and increasing the number of electric cars on the roads. Yet no movement was made on how to slow global warming and keep the rise in ocean temperatures below two degrees.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 702
- online: 112
- total: 6034773