United Nations, September 24 (RHC)-- World leaders have wrapped up a one-day day United Nations summit on climate change with pledges to tackle global warming but no binding commitments.
On Tuesday, world leaders set goals including stopping tropical deforestation by 2030, improving food production and increasing the number of electric cars on the roads. Yet no movement was made on how to slow global warming and keep the rise in ocean temperatures below two degrees.
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel visits Belarus
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 23
- Notes on the Revolution / Column 22
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trump: one thousand days until oblivion
- Cuba and Ireland: two islands in the same sea of struggle and hope
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4390
- today: 4476
- online: 150
- total: 6518836