Lima, November 18 (NNN-ANDINA-RHC)-- Education is a great tool required to transform the country and leave poverty behind, said President Ollanta Humala during the inauguration of the Gregorio Albarracin Military School in the Southern city Tacna.
“Education is fundamental. Here [at school] you are provided good teaching, which can be the change [needed] to improve the economic situation […],” he added. Humala also said education is an instrument to fight poverty and reduce the inequality gap.
The Peruvian president believes the government follows steps aimed at promoting good quality education, streamlining infrastructure investment, as well as providing good conditions for teachers.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 828
- online: 180
- total: 4088028