Washington, February 3 (RHC)-- The United States and its military allies have continued their bombardment of Islamic State militants in Iraq and Syria.
On Monday, U.S. Central Command reported 27 airstrikes in the past 24 hours, including nine near Kobani, Syria, and 17 across Iraq.
The U.S. bombing of Syrian territory is taking place without the permission of Damascus or a United Nations mandate.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 282
- online: 112
- total: 4459283