Washington, February 3 (RHC)-- The United States and its military allies have continued their bombardment of Islamic State militants in Iraq and Syria.
On Monday, U.S. Central Command reported 27 airstrikes in the past 24 hours, including nine near Kobani, Syria, and 17 across Iraq.
The U.S. bombing of Syrian territory is taking place without the permission of Damascus or a United Nations mandate.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 776
- online: 97
- total: 4940352