Washington, February 3 (RHC)-- The United States and its military allies have continued their bombardment of Islamic State militants in Iraq and Syria.
On Monday, U.S. Central Command reported 27 airstrikes in the past 24 hours, including nine near Kobani, Syria, and 17 across Iraq.
The U.S. bombing of Syrian territory is taking place without the permission of Damascus or a United Nations mandate.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 185
- online: 166
- total: 4107913