Washington, March 27 (RHC)-- The Republican-controlled House of Representatives has voted overwhelmingly to urge President Barack Obama to arm the Ukrainian military. Obama has resisted calls to send military aid to Kiev, saying he doesn’t want to provoke further conflict.
On Wednesday, Ukraine received a new shipment of armored military vehicles from the United States.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 814
- online: 114
- total: 5038344