Washington, March 27 (RHC)-- The Republican-controlled House of Representatives has voted overwhelmingly to urge President Barack Obama to arm the Ukrainian military. Obama has resisted calls to send military aid to Kiev, saying he doesn’t want to provoke further conflict.
On Wednesday, Ukraine received a new shipment of armored military vehicles from the United States.
- Diaz-Canel meets with Cuban artists back from the US
- Who is Todd Robinson?
- Political activist says blood of Posada Carriles' victims in U.S. government's hands
- Incredible: Mexico rejects results of Venezuelan presidential election
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4609
- today: 4018
- online: 130
- total: 4730337