Rome, June 29 (RHC)-- Thousands of people marched in Rome on Sunday to promote Pope Francis’ historic call for global action on climate change. A Vatican encyclical this month urged world leaders to pay their "grave social debt" to the poor and take swift action to save the planet from environmental ruin.
Organizers of the march said the cause of climate justice unites all faiths. The Vatican is hosting a conference on climate change this week with activists and scientists from around the world.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3562
- online: 218
- total: 3852175