Buenos Aires, July 17 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales highlighted in Argentina the solidarity expressed by Pope Francis in the dispute between his country and Chile for a sovereign outlet to the Pacific Ocean. During a meeting with union activists from Argentina as part his visit to that nation, the Bolivian president said that his country's demand will have greater validity with the endorsement of the Pontiff. Evo Morales also expressed his appreciation for Argentina's support for Bolivia in the International Court of Justice at The Hague to reach an agreement on the issue.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 1406
- online: 173
- total: 3858267