Berlin, October 22 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Berlin today amid a rise in violence in Israel and the Occupied Territories.
Israeli police today said they opened fire on two men accused of stabbing and wounding an Israeli in the town of Beit Shemesh. One of the accused assailants died, while the other was injured.
Separately, in Jerusalem, an Israeli soldier shot and killed a Jewish man he said he mistook for a Palestinian attacker. Police said the man tried to grab a soldier’s weapon.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 636
- online: 97
- total: 4831370