Berlin, October 22 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Berlin today amid a rise in violence in Israel and the Occupied Territories.
Israeli police today said they opened fire on two men accused of stabbing and wounding an Israeli in the town of Beit Shemesh. One of the accused assailants died, while the other was injured.
Separately, in Jerusalem, an Israeli soldier shot and killed a Jewish man he said he mistook for a Palestinian attacker. Police said the man tried to grab a soldier’s weapon.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3316
- today: 3222
- online: 131
- total: 5446152