Berlin, October 22 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Berlin today amid a rise in violence in Israel and the Occupied Territories.
Israeli police today said they opened fire on two men accused of stabbing and wounding an Israeli in the town of Beit Shemesh. One of the accused assailants died, while the other was injured.
Separately, in Jerusalem, an Israeli soldier shot and killed a Jewish man he said he mistook for a Palestinian attacker. Police said the man tried to grab a soldier’s weapon.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 3592
- online: 126
- total: 4369605