London, November 2 (RHC)-- A British newspaper is reporting officials under former British Prime Minister Tony Blair were told to destroy a secret document questioning the legality of the Iraq War less than three weeks before the 2003 invasion.
Citing an anonymous top official, The Mail on Sunday says ministers were ordered to "burn" a report by Attorney General Lord Goldsmith that suggested the war could be illegal under international law.
A spokesperson for Blair has dismissed the report as "nonsense."
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 2432
- online: 122
- total: 4464918