London, November 2 (RHC)-- A British newspaper is reporting officials under former British Prime Minister Tony Blair were told to destroy a secret document questioning the legality of the Iraq War less than three weeks before the 2003 invasion.
Citing an anonymous top official, The Mail on Sunday says ministers were ordered to "burn" a report by Attorney General Lord Goldsmith that suggested the war could be illegal under international law.
A spokesperson for Blair has dismissed the report as "nonsense."
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1153
- online: 193
- total: 3835123