Quito, January 28 (RHC)-- Regional heads of state and/or government of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) gathered in Quito, Ecuador, for the bloc's 4th summit, have agreed on the implementation of an Action Plan through 2025 to guarantee food security and hunger eradication in member states.
José Graziano da Silva, Director General of the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) attended the Quito summit.
Addressing the participating CELAC leaders, the FAO official committed the organization's full support for regional countries in achieving the set goals.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 2612
- online: 143
- total: 4930315