Quito, January 28 (RHC)-- Regional heads of state and/or government of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) gathered in Quito, Ecuador, for the bloc's 4th summit, have agreed on the implementation of an Action Plan through 2025 to guarantee food security and hunger eradication in member states.
José Graziano da Silva, Director General of the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) attended the Quito summit.
Addressing the participating CELAC leaders, the FAO official committed the organization's full support for regional countries in achieving the set goals.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 2479
- online: 139
- total: 4488331