Ramallah, February 15 (RHC)-- At least 20 Palestinians have been shot and injured as Israeli forces stormed a refugee camp in the occupied West Bank city of Ramallah, the Palestinian Health Ministry says.
The Palestinians were injured during clashes that erupted after the Israeli forces stormed the al-Am'ari Refugee Camp on Monday and surrounded a local home. The attack came a day after five Palestinians were shot dead by Israeli forces in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.
Since the start of October 2015, at least 181 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli forces in what is regarded as the third Palestinian Intifada or Uprising.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 1160
- online: 172
- total: 4101356