Beni, February 17 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales says that voting "yes" in Sunday's referendum will boost the development and industrialization of Bolivia in the next decade.
At a rally to close the "Yes" campaign in the northern Department of Beni, Evo Morales defended the government's political, economic and social achievements since he first took office in 2006.campaign,
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- A pause in the fight over BREXIT
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 16
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3981
- today: 1122
- online: 112
- total: 6373165