Beni, February 17 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales says that voting "yes" in Sunday's referendum will boost the development and industrialization of Bolivia in the next decade.
At a rally to close the "Yes" campaign in the northern Department of Beni, Evo Morales defended the government's political, economic and social achievements since he first took office in 2006.campaign,
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8346
- today: 6011
- online: 214
- total: 7326563