Mexico City, March 3 (RHC)-- On Thursday, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) closed its 34th regional conference in Mexico City with the approval of an action plan to eradicate poverty, after baptizing 2016 as International Year of Vegetables.
As part of the pro-food safety regulations, Jose Graziano de Silva, director general of the FAO, said the region can reduce hunger if local bean crops are favored, given the wide variety of beans existing in the region.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2522
- online: 119
- total: 4945366