Mexico City, March 3 (RHC)-- On Thursday, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) closed its 34th regional conference in Mexico City with the approval of an action plan to eradicate poverty, after baptizing 2016 as International Year of Vegetables.
As part of the pro-food safety regulations, Jose Graziano de Silva, director general of the FAO, said the region can reduce hunger if local bean crops are favored, given the wide variety of beans existing in the region.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 3774
- online: 112
- total: 4608579