Mexico City, March 3 (RHC)-- On Thursday, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) closed its 34th regional conference in Mexico City with the approval of an action plan to eradicate poverty, after baptizing 2016 as International Year of Vegetables.
As part of the pro-food safety regulations, Jose Graziano de Silva, director general of the FAO, said the region can reduce hunger if local bean crops are favored, given the wide variety of beans existing in the region.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel meets with British business people in London
- Eusebio Leal: "We cannot reach the future, but from the past"
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Argentina – The social panorama worsens!
- Cuban and Vietnamese presidents meet in Hanoi
- U.S. business people advocate increased trade with Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3372
- today: 858
- online: 120
- total: 5331024