Mexico City, March 3 (RHC)-- On Thursday, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) closed its 34th regional conference in Mexico City with the approval of an action plan to eradicate poverty, after baptizing 2016 as International Year of Vegetables.
As part of the pro-food safety regulations, Jose Graziano de Silva, director general of the FAO, said the region can reduce hunger if local bean crops are favored, given the wide variety of beans existing in the region.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3089
- today: 2900
- online: 148
- total: 5643527