Mexico City, March 3 (RHC)-- On Thursday, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) closed its 34th regional conference in Mexico City with the approval of an action plan to eradicate poverty, after baptizing 2016 as International Year of Vegetables.
As part of the pro-food safety regulations, Jose Graziano de Silva, director general of the FAO, said the region can reduce hunger if local bean crops are favored, given the wide variety of beans existing in the region.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3871
- online: 202
- total: 3856695