Islamabad, March 7 (RHC)-- At least eight people, including three police officers, have been killed and 27 others injured in a bomb attack at a court compound in northwestern Pakistan.
Police said the attack occurred on Monday when a bomber blew himself up as the officers were trying to stop him from entering the court building in the town of Shabqadar, located some 150 kilometers northwest of the capital Islamabad.
Footage by Pakistani news media also showed widespread damage to the site and the remains of at least two burned cars.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3286
- online: 102
- total: 4465772