Islamabad, March 7 (RHC)-- At least eight people, including three police officers, have been killed and 27 others injured in a bomb attack at a court compound in northwestern Pakistan.
Police said the attack occurred on Monday when a bomber blew himself up as the officers were trying to stop him from entering the court building in the town of Shabqadar, located some 150 kilometers northwest of the capital Islamabad.
Footage by Pakistani news media also showed widespread damage to the site and the remains of at least two burned cars.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 1725
- online: 142
- total: 4933498