Buenos Aires, Mar 10 (RHC) The Front for Victory party in the House of Deputies, proposed consulting the people about the government of Mauricio Macri paying vulture funds, with which the executive pledges to down pay huge sums that create a heavy debt for Argentina.
Party Leader Héctor Larralde tolde the media in Buenos Aires that the Front for Victory will propose a new bill on the matter, since becoming a debtor again is NOT practical.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 1500
- online: 176
- total: 6657367