Buenos Aires, Mar 10 (RHC) The Front for Victory party in the House of Deputies, proposed consulting the people about the government of Mauricio Macri paying vulture funds, with which the executive pledges to down pay huge sums that create a heavy debt for Argentina.
Party Leader Héctor Larralde tolde the media in Buenos Aires that the Front for Victory will propose a new bill on the matter, since becoming a debtor again is NOT practical.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 1331
- online: 175
- total: 4084054