Caracas, Mar 18 (RHC) The Constitutional Hall of the Supreme Court of Justice of Venezuela extended another 60 days the decree of the State of Economic Emergency in force from January this year.
The main goal of such decision is to protect the rights of the citizens and secure its forwardness with the backdrop of oil prices decline and attacks to the national economic dynamics relying on speculation and an offensive against the national currency.
Thursday, the opposition, today majority force in Parliament, refused to extend the Law, claiming that it was uncalled for, and showing the right wing uncooperativeness to improve the complicated domestic economic situation.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3860
- online: 185
- total: 3852473