Caracas, Mar 18 (RHC) The Constitutional Hall of the Supreme Court of Justice of Venezuela extended another 60 days the decree of the State of Economic Emergency in force from January this year.
The main goal of such decision is to protect the rights of the citizens and secure its forwardness with the backdrop of oil prices decline and attacks to the national economic dynamics relying on speculation and an offensive against the national currency.
Thursday, the opposition, today majority force in Parliament, refused to extend the Law, claiming that it was uncalled for, and showing the right wing uncooperativeness to improve the complicated domestic economic situation.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 1784
- online: 152
- total: 4951448