Moscow, April 19 (RHC)-- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says there are no secret talks between Moscow and Washington over Syria. At a news conference on Monday in Moscow, the top Russian diplomat said that "a normal regime of working consultation" is being conducted between the two sides as the "co-chairs of the International Syria Support Group and the co-chairs of the two target subgroups created in that group."
Lavrov noted that one subgroup "is on ceasefire and on the observance of its conditions and the second is on the solution of issues that prevent the delivery of humanitarian assistance in the entire territory of Syria." He added that "considerable" progress has been made on both tracks.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4950
- today: 3780
- online: 227
- total: 6664597