Moscow, April 19 (RHC)-- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says there are no secret talks between Moscow and Washington over Syria. At a news conference on Monday in Moscow, the top Russian diplomat said that "a normal regime of working consultation" is being conducted between the two sides as the "co-chairs of the International Syria Support Group and the co-chairs of the two target subgroups created in that group."
Lavrov noted that one subgroup "is on ceasefire and on the observance of its conditions and the second is on the solution of issues that prevent the delivery of humanitarian assistance in the entire territory of Syria." He added that "considerable" progress has been made on both tracks.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5747
- today: 5276
- online: 182
- total: 8259653