Quito, April 28 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales is in Ecuador where he is touring Manta and other areas affected by the devastating 7.8.-magnitude earthquake that rocked the country last week.
Bolivia is preparing 100 tons of aid to Ecuador including water, food, medicine, rescue equipment, dogs and ecological coffins. Bolivia has been one of the biggest Latin American donors to Ecuador.
Within days after the quake, Ecuador had received support from at least 20 countries, with about 941 rescue workers coming from Latin America.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2510
- today: 704
- online: 99
- total: 5869935