Quito, April 28 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales is in Ecuador where he is touring Manta and other areas affected by the devastating 7.8.-magnitude earthquake that rocked the country last week.
Bolivia is preparing 100 tons of aid to Ecuador including water, food, medicine, rescue equipment, dogs and ecological coffins. Bolivia has been one of the biggest Latin American donors to Ecuador.
Within days after the quake, Ecuador had received support from at least 20 countries, with about 941 rescue workers coming from Latin America.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2933
- today: 2492
- online: 128
- total: 5649572