Havana, August 1 (RHC)-- The Latin American Solidarity Brigade arrives in Cuba on Monday, bringing in 180 Cuba friends from 16 countries.
During their stay, the brigadistas will fulfill a packed agenda of activities, including celebrations here in Cuba on the 90th birthday of Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
The solidarity activists will also participate in conferences on the process to update the Cuban economic and social model, as well as on the current process towards the normalization of relations with the United States, and the media campaigns against the Cuban Revolution.
The brigadistas are also scheduled to participate in the main activity at the University of Havana on the 50th anniversary of the Continental Association of Latin American and Caribbean Students.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 1468
- online: 114
- total: 4944312