Havana, August 1 (RHC)-- The Latin American Solidarity Brigade arrives in Cuba on Monday, bringing in 180 Cuba friends from 16 countries.
During their stay, the brigadistas will fulfill a packed agenda of activities, including celebrations here in Cuba on the 90th birthday of Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
The solidarity activists will also participate in conferences on the process to update the Cuban economic and social model, as well as on the current process towards the normalization of relations with the United States, and the media campaigns against the Cuban Revolution.
The brigadistas are also scheduled to participate in the main activity at the University of Havana on the 50th anniversary of the Continental Association of Latin American and Caribbean Students.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 3434
- online: 146
- total: 4477114