Havana, November 8 (RHC)-- Experts from Cuba, China and Italy are participating in Havana in the 4th International Forum on Digital Television, aimed at strengthening the development of the medium in the Caribbean state.
Issues under discussion include coverage, connectivity, opportunities and challenges. Representing Cuba at the forum, which runs through Wednesday, are executives and experts from the companies Radiocuba, Desoft and Copextel.
Sponsored by the Havana-based Institute for Telecommunications Development and Research, foreign participation at the event includes executives from one Italian and five Chinese companies in the sector.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 819
- online: 112
- total: 5038349