Havana, November 8 (RHC)-- Experts from Cuba, China and Italy are participating in Havana in the 4th International Forum on Digital Television, aimed at strengthening the development of the medium in the Caribbean state.
Issues under discussion include coverage, connectivity, opportunities and challenges. Representing Cuba at the forum, which runs through Wednesday, are executives and experts from the companies Radiocuba, Desoft and Copextel.
Sponsored by the Havana-based Institute for Telecommunications Development and Research, foreign participation at the event includes executives from one Italian and five Chinese companies in the sector.
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 3272
- online: 125
- total: 4608077