Havana, November 8 (RHC)-- Experts from Cuba, China and Italy are participating in Havana in the 4th International Forum on Digital Television, aimed at strengthening the development of the medium in the Caribbean state.
Issues under discussion include coverage, connectivity, opportunities and challenges. Representing Cuba at the forum, which runs through Wednesday, are executives and experts from the companies Radiocuba, Desoft and Copextel.
Sponsored by the Havana-based Institute for Telecommunications Development and Research, foreign participation at the event includes executives from one Italian and five Chinese companies in the sector.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 1848
- online: 213
- total: 3858709