Cuban Minister of Public Health Dr. Roberto Morales Ojeda
Havana, November 22 (RHC)-- A high-level delegation headed by Cuban Minister of Public Health Dr. Roberto Morales Ojeda, is participating in the 9th Global Conference on Health Promotion, which runs through November 24th in Shanghai, China.
Speaking at the event, Dr. Morales shared Cuba’s experiences in health promotion, highlighting the country's achievements in the field.
“The political will of the Cuban government, together with inter-sectoral efforts and community participation, have allowed the Caribbean country to reach health indicators that are an international reference,” said the Cuban health minister.
With the motto: “Health for all, and all for health,” the 9th Global Conference on Health Promotion was inaugurated by Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and WHO Director-General Margaret Chan.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3883
- today: 883
- online: 107
- total: 5243198