Cuban Minister of Public Health Dr. Roberto Morales Ojeda
Havana, November 22 (RHC)-- A high-level delegation headed by Cuban Minister of Public Health Dr. Roberto Morales Ojeda, is participating in the 9th Global Conference on Health Promotion, which runs through November 24th in Shanghai, China.
Speaking at the event, Dr. Morales shared Cuba’s experiences in health promotion, highlighting the country's achievements in the field.
“The political will of the Cuban government, together with inter-sectoral efforts and community participation, have allowed the Caribbean country to reach health indicators that are an international reference,” said the Cuban health minister.
With the motto: “Health for all, and all for health,” the 9th Global Conference on Health Promotion was inaugurated by Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and WHO Director-General Margaret Chan.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 3275
- online: 112
- total: 4377397