Cuban Minister of Public Health Dr. Roberto Morales Ojeda
Havana, November 22 (RHC)-- A high-level delegation headed by Cuban Minister of Public Health Dr. Roberto Morales Ojeda, is participating in the 9th Global Conference on Health Promotion, which runs through November 24th in Shanghai, China.
Speaking at the event, Dr. Morales shared Cuba’s experiences in health promotion, highlighting the country's achievements in the field.
“The political will of the Cuban government, together with inter-sectoral efforts and community participation, have allowed the Caribbean country to reach health indicators that are an international reference,” said the Cuban health minister.
With the motto: “Health for all, and all for health,” the 9th Global Conference on Health Promotion was inaugurated by Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and WHO Director-General Margaret Chan.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1130
- online: 173
- total: 4088330