Havana, December 8 (RHC)-- The first Cuba-Russia Technological-Scientific Exchange Workshop concluded in Havana with the signature of a protocol that identifies 5 main areas for cooperation.
After the signing of the document Danilo Alonso, Cuban Deputy Minister for Science, Technology and the Environment, assured that this was just a first step on what will become the most important area of cooperation between both countries.
Alonso said that the focus areas revolve around astronomy, cosmos, medicine, agriculture, usage of natural resources, nuclear energy and nanotechnology. In all of these areas and branches various projects with great results are already functioning while they continue to generate interest from various institutions.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 655
- online: 175
- total: 4083378