Havana, December 8 (RHC)-- The first Cuba-Russia Technological-Scientific Exchange Workshop concluded in Havana with the signature of a protocol that identifies 5 main areas for cooperation.
After the signing of the document Danilo Alonso, Cuban Deputy Minister for Science, Technology and the Environment, assured that this was just a first step on what will become the most important area of cooperation between both countries.
Alonso said that the focus areas revolve around astronomy, cosmos, medicine, agriculture, usage of natural resources, nuclear energy and nanotechnology. In all of these areas and branches various projects with great results are already functioning while they continue to generate interest from various institutions.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 716
- online: 137
- total: 6618813