San Salvador, December 21 (RHC)-- Supported by Cuban teachers and the island's successful literacy program, another department in western El Salvador has been declared free of illiteracy.
According to reports from the Central American nation, this is the fourth Salvadoran department that has declared itself free of illiteracy over the past several days, a feat that has been supported by Cuban teachers acting as advisors.
The elimination of illiteracy in four departments of El Salvador has helped in reducing the illiteracy rate in that Central American nation, which requested aid from Cuba to conduct the highly successful campaign to teach people to read and write.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 3036
- online: 135
- total: 4488888