New York, December 21 (RHC)-- Cuba's ambassador to the UN Ana Silvia Rodríguez thanked the UN General Assembly for the homage paid to the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro by the international community represented at that international body.
The Cuban diplomat also thanked UN member states for the countless gestures and messages of condolences and solidarity with the Cuban government and people in the wake of Fidel's death on November 25th.
She recalled the many speeches by the Cuban revolutionary leader at the United Nations against wars and the proliferation of weapons, and in defense of peace, the inalienable right of each and every nation and people to sovereignty and their self-determination, inclusive development and environmental protection.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 12443
- today: 3458
- online: 163
- total: 7022308