New York, December 21 (RHC)-- Cuba's ambassador to the UN Ana Silvia Rodríguez thanked the UN General Assembly for the homage paid to the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro by the international community represented at that international body.
The Cuban diplomat also thanked UN member states for the countless gestures and messages of condolences and solidarity with the Cuban government and people in the wake of Fidel's death on November 25th.
She recalled the many speeches by the Cuban revolutionary leader at the United Nations against wars and the proliferation of weapons, and in defense of peace, the inalienable right of each and every nation and people to sovereignty and their self-determination, inclusive development and environmental protection.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3541
- today: 2835
- online: 160
- total: 5762200