First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel Signs Book of Condolences for Murder of Russian Ambassador in Turkey
Havana, December 22 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel has signed the book of condolences at the Russian Embassy in Havana, in the wake of the brutal murder in Ankara of the Russian Ambassador to Turkey Andrei Karlov on December 19th.
Writing in the book, Díaz-Canel said: “We are deeply moved by the sad news of the terrorist attack that caused the death of the Russian Federation ambassador in Turkey, the honorable Andrei Karlov, last December 19. On behalf of the Cuban people and government, I convey heartfelt condolences to the government of the Russian Federation and the Russian people, and in particular to the friends and relatives of Ambassador Karlov.”
Díaz-Canel was received at the embassy by Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Cuba, Mikhail Kamynin, who thanked him for the gesture of solidarity.
The Cuban first vice president was accompanied by Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra Díaz.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4656
- today: 3882
- online: 224
- total: 3847926